Commercial and Business Litigation Attorneys
You or your company’s bottom line and even survival can be at stake when disputes arise or a lawsuit is filed. If you face issues involving collections, construction contracts, trade secrets, non-compete agreements, product quality, ownership disputes, or executive compensation and severance, it is crucial that your case be resolved quickly, economically and to your advantage.
The Houston commercial and business dispute lawyers at GoransonKing PLLC work effectively to resolve commercial and business disputes in the Houston area. Business litigation attorney Mark Goranson has brought hundreds of business disputes to a successful resolution through negotiation, arbitration or trial. We can help you or your company resolve legal matters involving:
- Business fraud : Resolving business disputes arising from allegations of business-related fraud, including contracts formed on fraudulent terms, stock fraud, securities fraud and other corporate fraud.
- Trade secrets : Negotiating and creating severance and non-compete agreements focused on protecting a business’ trade secrets and intellectual property rights. We also handle litigation involving the enforcement of such agreements.
- Non-compete agreements — drafting and litigation : We draft, enforce and contest non-compete agreements on behalf of employees and employers.
- Executive compensation and severance : We represent employers and employees in the drafting and negotiation of executive compensation and severance packages.
- Contract disputes : Our business lawyers resolve problems involving breaches of contract, including buy/sell, employment, construction, non-compete, partnership agreement, real estate, confidentiality and franchise contracts.
- Commercial and business collections : Ensuring that your business is in compliance with the regulations established by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). We can help you collect on delinquent accounts.
- Real estate and construction disputes : Handling disputes between contractors, subcontractors, homebuilders, landowners and homeowners regarding liens, construction defects, project timelines, buy/sell agreements and other pressing concerns.
- Legal malpractice : Representing clients in claims of legal malpractice, negligence or misconduct against attorneys or other professionals
Recognized by Clients and Peers Alike for Our Commitment to Success in Resolving Business Disputes in Texas
Our decades of experience have equipped us to handle a wide variety of business and commercial disputes involving problems that face every business at one time or another. If you are in a dispute with your partner or other shareholders, or if you are not being paid pursuant to a contract, we can help. If a former employee or another business has acquired protected trade secrets or proprietary information, we can help.
Mr. Goranson is licensed in state and federal courts of Texas and Colorado. He is an Adjunct Professor of Trial Advocacy and Pre-Trial Litigation at the University of Houston School of Law. He can help you negotiate a successful settlement of your claim or, if necessary, file a lawsuit and successfully argue your case before a jury. If you or your small or medium-size business has questions regarding business litigation and commercial disputes, call us for counsel and representation. We work hard to minimize the costs of business litigation without sacrificing quality legal representation.
Contact a Houston Commercial and Business Dispute Attorney
If you have questions regarding commercial and business litigation, contact us. We bring decades of knowledge, skill, commitment and success to each case. We offer free initial consultations, are conveniently located five minutes from downtown near Memorial Park and the Galleria area, and can provide Spanish language translation on request.